The Beachbody Solution

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm a technology teacher in Orange County, NY. I also coach Lacrosse for the school district I teach in. It's a new sport around here but where I grew up if you were not throwing a baseball by the age of six you had a stick in your hand and were having fun running around chasing the ROCK!!! Inside joke.

I recently signed up to be a Beachbody coach. www.beachbodycoach.com/stolt I was on facebook one day and saw a friend from high schools post that said P90X chest and back workout just finished or something along those lines. So I asked him does that really work. He got back to me and I signed up for a free club membership under his Beachbody coach web site. He has been helping me reach my goals ever since that day. I decided to become a coach because you can save 25% on all Beachbody products. Along with saving 25% which is awesome, I really love helping others reach goals and supporting them along the way.

After I graduated high school in 2000 I went to school at Oswego State where I joined a frat Phi Kappa Tau. No regrets; but found myself drinking beer (not every day), eating fast food, pizza along with dining hall food every night. I soon found myself putting on a little more than the freshman 20. When I graduated college and moved down state from where I grew up I started eating healthier and running. This helped me loose a few pounds but I soon hit a Plateau and have been stuck on it ever since.

Last Sunday I started drinking Shakeology. Let me tell you it tastes great. Since I started drinking Shakeology I feel great. My stomach would bother me from time to time at least 2 times a week and I would wake up bloated with pains. This past week I have not woken up once with that problem. I also got the Fiancé drinking it. I find it easier to get up and out of bed in the AM and have more energy to help me make it through the day.

On Monday I stared P90X it’s a great program it comes with 12 different workouts a fitness guide and meal plan. I got to tell you it’s an intense program and works muscles you never knew you had. I worked out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then missed Thursday and Friday due to school ending and summer starting. I got back on Saturday and completed another workout.

Tomorrow I restart phase 1 with chest and back plus Ab Ripper X. Join me as I tell you about the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment